Bali Hai Premium Oktoberfest Limited Edition Mug
Oktoberfest began on 12 October 1810 with the marriage of Bavarian Crown Prince Ludwig and Princess Therese von Sachsen-Hildburghausen. The citizen of Munich invited to join the festivities, which held over five days, in front of the city gates.
Anniversary celebrations were held annually thereafter that eventually became more extensive and more elaborate. When the city began allowing beer on the fairgrounds, makeshift beer stands began cropping up, and their number steadily increased until they were eventually replaced by beer halls in 1896. The beer halls, like the beer tents of today, were sponsored by the local breweries. And only beer products from Munich Breweries can be served in the festivities.
Now, Oktoberfest is known as the world’s biggest beer festival. The 200-year old tradition of Oktoberfest starts on the third weekend of September and ends on the first Sunday of October. From a city’s festivities, now it is celebrated in many cities all around the world, and Jakarta as well.
The Oktoberfest, no matter where it is celebrated, will remain typically of Munich. As it celebrated here in Jakarta and other cities in Indonesia, it must provide a hint of Munich style marked in it.
In this festive moment, enjoy Bali Hai Premium with its Premium Munich Lager style. Celebrate Oktoberfest moment anywhere with our Bali Hai Premium Limited Edition Oktoberfest Mug. Yes, we’ve packed it for you, together with 6 cans of Premium Munich Lager! Find Bali Hai Premium Limited Edition Oktoberfest Mug at the stores below now! (Jakarta & Bali area).
- AEON BSD City Store, Indonesia Jakarta Garden City.
- Carrefour Ambassador, Blok M, Buaran, CBD Pluit, Cempaka Mas, Cempaka Putih, Central Park , Duta Merlin, Grand ITC Permata Hijau, Cilanda, Cipinang Indah, Karawaci, Kelapa Gading Square, Kota Kasablanka, Kramat Jati, MT. Haryono, Lebak Bulus, Mangga Dua, Pluit Village, Meruya, Puri Indah, Season City, Taman Mini, Taman Palem, Pasaraya Blok M, X-Mall Kalimalang, Ciledug, Menteng, Pasar Minggu, Sunter.
- DIAMOND Mall Artha Gading.
- HARI-HARI Fatmawati, Kalideres, Lokasari.
- FOODHALL Ancol Mansion, Belagio, Bellezza, TMII, Kebon Jeruk, Kelapa Gading, Lippo Mall Puri, Plaza Indonesia, Plaza Senayan, Pondok Indah, Senayan Residence, Villa Dalima, Sunter Mall.
- GIANT Paramount, Serpong, Blok M Plaza, Tanjung Duren, Kemayoran, Taman Alfa.
- GRAND LUCKY Paragon, Radio Dalam, Sudirman.
- HERO Citraland, Kemang Village, Pondok Indah Mall, Pondok Indah Tarogong.
- MARKET CITY PIK.
- PAPAYA FRESH GALLERY.
- FARMERS MARKET Citra Garden 6, City Walk, Epicentrum, Gunung Sahari, Jababeka, Kalibata Square, Kelapa Gading, Grand Wisata, Baywalk Mal, lOne Bell Park, Pluit Junction, Rawamangun, Summarecon Mall Serpong.
- RANCH MARKET Darmawangsa, Grand Indonesia, Kemang, Lotte Shopping Avenue, Arkadia, La Maison Barito, The Breeze, Oakwood, Pesanggrahan, Pondok Indah
- COCO Coco Bali Collection, Jimbaran, Seminyak, Ubud.
- PEPITO Batu Bolong, Ayana, Nusa Dua, Dewi Sri, Pecatu, Seminyak, Siligita, Taman Griya, Udayana, Uluwatu, Umalas, Hayam Wuruk, Kediri, Canggu, Lovina, Tebongkang, Ubud, Andong, Pererenan, Petitenget, Tanjung Benoa.
- POPULAR Deli Badung Subak Sari, Sanur Intaran, Sanur.